Here at Stuff we're massive fans of social media as a tool to connect our newsroom with our readers.We really enjoy interacting with you and encourage you to leave your comments on Stuff's Facebook pages.
We use this Facebook page to highlight a selection of the stories we cover during the day, while providing you with a direct link to contact the newsroom. We encourage you to share your feedback and comments, but think it's important for you to know that this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Stuff reserves the right to delete comments, images or links that contain:
* offensive language;
* personal attacks of any kind;
* improper comments that are likely to offend or that target any ethnic, racial, or religious group;
* spam or include certain links to other sites;
* are clearly off topic;
* infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
* are self-promoting;
* breach court-ordered supressions or have the potential to breach future suppressions, including sub judice;
* any court story;
Comments left on any one of Stuff's Facebook pages by readers do not reflect the opinions and position of Stuff and its employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this site, please contact the Group Online Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family counts blessings after superbug scare (graphic content)