Here at Stuff we welcome comments from readers on our website and across our social networks.
We encourage you to discuss issues and share your views, but think it's important for you to know that our comment section and social networks are all moderated online discussions, not public forums. We don't want you to shy away from robust debate, but we do reserve the right to reject comments, images or links that:
* contain offensive language;
* include personal attacks of any kind;
* are likely to offend or that target any ethnic, racial, or religious group;
* contain spam or include certain links to other sites;
* are clearly off topic;
* impersonate an individual or organisation;
* infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
* are self-promoting;
* violate the law or breach court-ordered supressions or have the potential to breach future suppressions, including sub judice, or that contain details of cases and individuals before the courts;
* violate our terms and conditions for user generated content;
* are trolling;
* just generally aren't very nice.
Comments left on any one of Stuff's networks by readers do not reflect the opinions and position of Stuff and its employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this site, please contact the Group Online Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.