Business commentator Rod Oram on the Paris Climate Agreement
Rod Oram talks to Kathryn Ryan about the real momentum building from governments and companies on the Paris climate agreement, and related initiatives to reduce emissions reductions. Also the NZ fruit sorting company, Compac is sold to a Norwegian company, and Airworks is set for a takeover by a Chinese company.
* Nations strike wide-reaching deal to cut greenhouse gases
* Today's greenhouse gas levels could result in up to 7 degrees of warming
* Compac in $12.5m deal
* NZ export awards return after year off
* How to make it in America
* Airwork Holdings profit lifts
* Audio courtesy of RNZ
Nearly 200 nations have hammered out a legally binding deal to cut back on greenhouse gases used in refrigerators and air conditioners, in a major step against climate change.