Gertie's gas: How a single cow contributes to climate change
New Zealand's greenhouse gas emissions look nothing like the rest of the world's.
Understanding why can be difficult. We used data from a huge new report on agriculture and climate change presented to Parliament today to tell the story of how just one cow contributes.
We named her Gertie. You can follow her story in the interactive above.
* NZ farmers need to carry the can for their greenhouse gases - Environment Commissioner
* Environment Commissioner warns resource management reforms "go too far"
* Nations strike wide-ranging deal to cut greenhouse gases
* Meet our entrapping greenhouse gases
* Paris climate talks: NZ agricultural gas emissions a tough nut to crack