Who is New Zealand's best dressed businesswoman?
Take a look at Stuff.co.nz's photos for New Zealand's best dressed businesswoman.
Stuff.co.nz has picked the following businesswomen for the top five finalists, listed below. Vote in our poll to decide the winner.
1) Mai Chen, partner and co-founder of Chen Palmer, New Zealand's only specialist public law firm
2) Annah Stretton, CEO, Stretton Clothing & Stretton Publishing
3) Josephine Grierson, Auckland entrepreneur
4) Paula Rebstock, former Commerce Commission chairwoman
5) Carmel Fisher, managing director, Fisher Funds