A political protestor, who sprayed people with confetti, was arrested outside the National Party conference last night.
A 44-year-old Wellington man was released with a warning after he let off a can of confetti shortly after 8pm last night.
There were about 60 protestors outside Te Papa, where the National Party conference was being held, but there were no other reports of disorderly behaviour, Wellington police senior sergeant Wade Jennings said.
No politicians were hit by the confetti but other members of the public got caught up in it, he said.
- The Dominion Post
The lower drink-driving limits from December are:Related story: Drink-drive limits lowered
View obituaries from around the region.
View marriage and birth notices from around the region.
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage