Two separate crashes have happened this morning near the Wellington suburb of Khandallah.
Both were shortly before 7am but were not expected to cause traffic delays, police said.
A car and cyclist collided at the intersection of Khandallah Rd and Simla Cres.
Meanwhile, a motorcyclist left the road at the bottom of Ngaio Gorge and was taken to Wellington Hospital by Wellington Free Ambulance with moderate injuries.
The motorcyclist crash was initially reported as a motorbike versus bus crash.
- The Dominion Post
Have you seen the shark in Frank Kitts lagoon?
View obituaries from around the region.
View marriage and birth notices from around the region.
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage