Two men accused of attempting to shoot a man dead at a seaside community near Wellington have pleaded not guilty.
John David Schuster, 44, and Teariki Terry McBride, 34, entered their pleas in the High Court at Wellington this morning.
Each is charged with attempting to murder Tulo Tuala and an alternative charge of causing grievous bodily harm with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, both on April 21 at Makara Beach.
They are due back in court on September 22 as the case heads towards trial.
- The Dominion Post
Should an employee be allowed to keep their job despite testing positive for cannabis?
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage
View obituaries from around the region.