Psychiatric reports have been ordered on a woman charged with arson after a fire at the Electoral Commission office in Wellington in July.
The 28-year-old's name was suppressed by Wellington District Court judge Barbara Morris until the reports are before the court when she reappears in October.
She was charged with arson, with causing a computer system to fail, and using Electoral Commission documents.
Police allege the fire was started in an unused kitchen area on the third floor of Sovereign House in Manners St.
- The Dominion Post
Should an employee be allowed to keep their job despite testing positive for cannabis?
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage