A Helipro helicopter gave central city residents something to look at yesterday evening as it carefully dodged buildings during a construction job.
A helicopter was used to lift replacement heating and ventilation components on to the roof of a Boulcott St building.
Many nearby residents stopped to watch during the ten-minute operation.
The lift was scheduled for Saturday November 10 but a notice said if the weather was not acceptable the lift would be postponed until the next suitable day.
- © Fairfax NZ News
A referendum on the NZ flag will be held in the next parliamentary term. What do you think?
View obituaries from around the region.
View marriage and birth notices from around the region.
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage