A Helipro helicopter gave central city residents something to look at yesterday evening as it carefully dodged buildings during a construction job.
A helicopter was used to lift replacement heating and ventilation components on to the roof of a Boulcott St building.
Many nearby residents stopped to watch during the ten-minute operation.
The lift was scheduled for Saturday November 10 but a notice said if the weather was not acceptable the lift would be postponed until the next suitable day.
- The Dominion Post
What time should a Courtenay Pl curfew be imposed over Sevens weekend?Related story: Midnight curfew a big party pooper
View obituaries from around the region.
View marriage and birth notices from around the region.
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage