Flights at Wellington Airport have been delayed or cancelled after fog rolled into the capital this evening.
Most arrivals are delayed by two hours, with some flights from Nelson, Blenheim and New Plymouth cancelled. Even more departures have been cancelled, including to Auckland.
The fog started creating problems at 5.30pm, a Wellington Airport spokeswoman said. Passengers are advised to keep a close eye on the airport's website for updates.
- The Dominion Post
Is this the best summer ever?Related story: Wellington sizzles in January heat
View obituaries from around the region.
View marriage and birth notices from around the region.
• Reporters: News, Business, Sport, Features
• Newsroom 0800 366 7678
• Website ideas: Email or tweet us
• Place an ad: Email or call 04 474 0000
• Subscribe: Email or call 0800 50 50 90
• No paper: Call 0800 50 50 90
• Start or stop your paper
• View the Digital Edition
• Make dompost.co.nz your homepage