TV3 building evacuated over fumes

05:57, Jan 09 2013
glue xs
EVACUATED: Emergency staff assess the scene at the TV3 building on Walter St.

TV3 Staff had to be evacuated from their Wellington City building tonight after flooring glue fumes permeated their building.

A Wellington Free Ambulance spokeswoman said 15 people were evacuated from the building because of the smell.

"We assessed 15 people but just one has been transported to hospital in a moderate condition," the spokeswoman said.

A TV3 spokeswoman said programming had not been affected.

Advertisement

The Dominion Post