Blast kills two Nato soldiers in Afghanistan

Last updated 20:35 04/12/2012

Relevant offers


Dreamworld accident: Ardent Leisure chief executive Deborah Thomas donates bonus to Red Cross Dreamworld victim Kate Goodchild died in my son's arms: Mother Dreamworld cancels 'memorial day' opening Dreamworld accident: How a sunny day turned to tragedy Jesus Christ's supposed ‘burial slab’ has been uncovered for first time in centuries Australian schools ban clowns to protect students from scary clown phenomenon 'Worst of the worst': Father conditioned daughter so she thought abuse was normal 'White people should stay with white people!': vile message sent to Western Australian woman Wildlife populations plunge almost 60 per cent since 1970 -WWF 'Not in the public interest': Farnells escape perjury charge over baby Gammy lie

The international military coalition in Afghanistan says two of its service members have been killed in a bomb attack in the country's south.

The Nato-led alliance said in a statement issued late Monday (Tuesday NZT) that the blast occurred earlier that day. It did not provide further details or the nationalities of the dead. The coalition usually waits for member nations to identify their dead before providing specifics on attacks.

There have been at least 384 international service members killed so far this year, the vast majority of them Americans. 

Ad Feedback

- AP

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content