How to submit letters to The Dominion Post
Readers are invited to submit letters for publication under these guidelines.
Rules for Letters to the Editor of the Dominion Post.-
* Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send attachments.
* Our fax number is (04) 474-0350.
* Or send your letter to: Letters to the Editor, PO Box 1297, Wellington. Please write or type on one side of the paper only.
* Letters must include the writer's full name, verifiable home address, and daytime phone number. PO Box numbers are not acceptable.
* Letters should not exceed 200 words and should be exclusive.
* Letters will be edited for clarity and length.
The Dominion Post