Standard Subscription Terms & Conditions
Fairfax Media - Subscription Terms and Conditions for newspaper subscriptions
These are the terms and conditions that apply to your subscription. In these terms and conditions the subscriber is called "you", and Fairfax Media is also referred to as "we'' or "us".
Fairfax media reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and is not obliged to send you notification of these changes.The latest version of the terms will be available at mysubscription.co.nz.
By agreeing to have a Fairfax Media newspaper delivered to you, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1) Subscription prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
2) Your subscription will not expire, but renew automatically into the next subscription period. This means we will continue to deliver and charge you for such deliveries until you notify us to stop delivery.
3) You agree to pay your account by the due date shown on your invoice/statement. If you dispute any content of your invoice/statement you will need to inform us within 21 days of the date of the invoice/statement. The undisputed part of the account is still payable by the due date. If you do not pay your account by the due date you may be liable for all costs of recovery and collection fees and we may refer your account to a third party for debt collection.
4) Fairfax Media will endeavor to send you notification of any price changes which may affect you. For paid in advance customers, price changes will take effect on renewal or on your next subscription period.
5) You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time.
a) Any payments made in advance will be refunded.
b) We will not issue refunds under $5.
6) If you receive a promotional offer via telephone you will receive a right of cancellation letter which must be returned within 7 working days of receiving the letter if you wish to cancel your subscription. Any money you have paid will be refunded.
7) By granting Fairfax Media direct debit or continuous credit card authority this grants authority for all and/or any Fairfax Media products. We reserve the right to suppress all invoices where payment is made by direct debit or continuous credit card unless notified otherwise. If you provide your email address we may send all communications including billing to this email address.
8) You will be charged an additional fee of 2% when making a one off payment using any Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
10) Fairfax Media does not publish papers 's on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
11) Fairfax Media and its staff or agents shall not be liable for any cost, loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of a failure to act on delivery instructions.
12) If we are unable to deliver to you we will issue a credit or extension to your subscription for the value that we have charged.
13) If your delivery is stopped temporarily or a non delivery occurs we will extend your current subscription period or issue a credit. The credit will be dependent on your subscription cycle. You can also donate your papers to our charity programme and continue to pay your subscription.
14) From time to time inserts and other materials from advertisers and others are included within the publications delivered. We cannot separate the inserts from the publication, so your subscription for a publication is also a subscription for the material with which it is bundled.
The Dominion Post and Sunday Star-Times are part of Fairfax Media which is owned and operated by Fairfax New Zealand Limited
Any queries or comments:
The Dominion Post
Please call 0800 50 50 90
The Dominion Post, Level 7, Spark Central, 42-52 Willis Street, P O Box 3740, Wellington 6011
Call centre hours are: 6.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
7am to 11am Saturdays and Public Holidays
Please call 0800 786 329
Fairfax Media Sundays, 2 Hereford Street, Auckland 1010, PO Box 1327, Auckland 1140
Call centre hours are: 8am to 12noon Sunday