Rap star 50 Cent has overtaken Jay-Z to be named the Hip-Hop Cash King of 2008.
The Candy Shop singer topped the new list, compiled by Forbes.com, after making a staggering US$150 million in the last 12 months.
The musician's impressive earnings - mainly down to Coca-Cola buying out his stake in VitaminWater - ensured he shot straight to the top of the rankings, beating former King Jay-Z, who made $82 million.
50, real name Curtis James Jackson III, also owns G-Unit Clothing Company and has teamed up with Right Guard to launch a body spray and a line of condoms.
He has also starred in a number of movies, including Get Rich or Die Tryin' and Home of the Brave.
Runner-up Jay-Z made his fortune by releasing a platinum-selling album and signing a 10-year deal with concert promoter Live Nation worth a reported US$150 million.
Other music stars to feature in Forbes.com's list include P. Diddy, who came third, Kanye West who took the fourth spot and Timbaland, who rounded off the top five.
Forbes.com's Hip-Hop Cash Kings of 2008:
1. Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson
2. Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter
3. Sean 'P Diddy' Combs
4. Kanye West
5. Timothy 'Timbaland' Mosley
6. Pharrell Williams
7. Kasseem 'Swizz Beatz' Dean
8. Calvin 'Snoop Dogg' Broadus
9. Andre 'Dr Dre' Young
10. Christopher 'Ludacris' Bridges
11. Clifford 'TI' Harris
12. Dwayne 'Lil Wayne' Carter, Marshall 'Eminem' Mathers, Lonnie 'Common' Lynn Jr, Aliaune 'Akon' Thiam (tie)
13. Jermaine Dupri, Jonathan 'Lil Jon' Smith (tie)
14. OutKast, Hakeem 'Chamillionaire' Seriki, Jayceon 'The Game' Taylor (tie)
- Z_Bang! Showbiz
What do you think about Ellen's Oscar hosting?Related story: (See story)
Primetime? Don't make me laugh
Simon Sweetman Outside of Portishead
The meaning of blogging