Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth secretly married?
According to reports out of the U.S, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially tied the knot, marrying in front of a handful of witnesses in a top secret beach wedding over the summer.
The duo, who split in 2013 after a year long engagement, reportedly married in a top secret ceremony, according to Hollywood Life.
The pair have only recently rekindled their on-again-off-again romance, after Cyrus was spotted late last month in a moving van outside Hemsworth's million-dollar Malibu mansion.
* Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 'engaged again'
* Six celebrity couples who reconciled after breaking up
* Has Miley Cyrus moved back in with Liam Hemsworth?
* Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus back together
* Miley Cyrus makes out with Kiwi girlfriend Stella Maxwell
During the nuptials, Hemsworth was "[choking] up as he began describing his love for Miley...then Miley started crying, too. It was very emotional."
The pair reportedly said "I do" on a remote beach in Australia, with wedding bands "fashioned from fern fronds".
The source told the mag Cyrus and Hemsworth are "aiming to make it official in March."