Terms and conditions
MTV SUMMER 2012 stuff.co.nz -Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax Media through its website www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, Sky Television Networks and MTV Networks Australia Pty Ltd, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrant & accompanying guest must be 18 years or over on 5 November 2012.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is free. Entrants must comment on the editorial article on www.stuff.co.nz. You must have signed up to Stuff Nation to enter. One entry per person.
5. DATES: The competition closes on 19 November 2012 at 9.59am.The prize draw will take place after 10am on 19 November.
2 x return economy flights from Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch to Sydney, including all relevant airline taxes. Flying into Sydney Wednesday 28th November 2012 and departing Friday 30th November 2012. The winner and travelling companion must be over 18 yrs and both travellers must have valid passports.
Return airport transfers in Sydney.
2 nights accommodation (min 4 star twin share accommodation at a location chosen and booked by MTV Networks Australia Pty Ltd) on Wednesday 28 November and Thursday 29 November 2012.
2 x tickets to MTV Summer 2012 at Fairground Follies, Alexandria, Sydney.
Money-can't-buy meet and greet with the performing artist at MTV Summer 2012.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.