MTV SUMMER 2012 stuff.co.nz -Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax Media through its website www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, Sky Television Networks and MTV Networks Australia Pty Ltd, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrant & accompanying guest must be 18 years or over on 5 November 2012.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is free. Entrants must comment on the editorial article on www.stuff.co.nz. You must have signed up to Stuff Nation to enter. One entry per person.
5. DATES: The competition closes on 19 November 2012 at 9.59am.The prize draw will take place after 10am on 19 November.
2 x return economy flights from Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch to Sydney, including all relevant airline taxes. Flying into Sydney Wednesday 28th November 2012 and departing Friday 30th November 2012. The winner and travelling companion must be over 18 yrs and both travellers must have valid passports.
Return airport transfers in Sydney.
2 nights accommodation (min 4 star twin share accommodation at a location chosen and booked by MTV Networks Australia Pty Ltd) on Wednesday 28 November and Thursday 29 November 2012.
2 x tickets to MTV Summer 2012 at Fairground Follies, Alexandria, Sydney.
Money-can't-buy meet and greet with the performing artist at MTV Summer 2012.
- all travel while in Sydney, including to and from the event, all food, mini bar, room service and any other expenses are winners and guests sole responsibility. A credit card imprint may be required at time of check in at the hotel.
- all travel insurance, and any other expenses associated with international travel, passports, personal expenses are the prize winner's responsibility.
- Tickets are non transferable. Name changes are not permitted.
- Travel must be taken on the dates specified or the prize will be forfeited and no alternative prizing will be awarded.
- Attendance at the venue may be subject to the venue operator's conditions of entry. Any refusal of entry to the venue by or on behalf of the venue operators will be at the venue operator's sole discretion and no alternative prizing will be awarded in the case of refusal of entry.
- Winner and guest acknowledge that filming may take place at the MTV Summer event and by entering this competition each agrees that MTV Networks Australia Pty Ltd may record, reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate or otherwise use the winner and their guest's performances, names, voices, and likeness for the purposes of creating or producing any television program or other audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without needing to provide additional compensation. Where the winner or guest has any moral rights in such materials, each agrees to consent to such use of the materials that but for that consent may amount to a breach of those moral rights.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- © Fairfax NZ News
What do you think about Ellen's Oscar hosting?Related story: (See story)
Primetime? Don't make me laugh
Simon Sweetman Outside of Portishead
The meaning of blogging