Very nice: Borat's Sacha Baron Cohen and actress wife Isla Fisher in NZ
Actress Isla Fisher and her comedy legend husband Sacha Baron Cohen have capped off 2016 with a visit to New Zealand.
The couple started their journey in the wintry conditions of the Southern Alps.
Fisher made an Instagram post of her with a snowman after taking a helicopter ride to a glacier near Queenstown.
She used the photo opportunity to draw attention to climate change, commenting that "this glacier will be gone soon due to global warming".
* Hollywood stars Isla Fisher and Jeffery Dean Morgan head to Queenstown for the holidays
* Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco is tasting her way around Nelson
* The Walking Dead's Jeffrey Dean Morgan holidays in NZ
* Jason Statham holidays in Queenstown as he films in NZ
* Lewis Hamilton's big day out around Queenstown
Her sight-seeing trip also took them past the Cardrona Bra Fence that raises money for breast cancer.
Fisher posted a picture of the bras with the caption: "I do hope this orgy is going to be fun".
Other stars to recently visit New Zealand include action film star Jason Statham, Twilight actress Ashley Greene and Kaley Cuoco, from the Big Bang Theory TV show.