Gomez blocking Bieber from her life

Last updated 05:00 17/11/2012
NEW SINGLE: Selena Gomez has reportedly blocked ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber from contacting her.

Relevant offers


Dear North, tell the paps to go but chat with mum first Can a couple really be happily unmarried? I'm not convinced Kanye West drops a birthday video for wife Kim Kardashian Kanye West mad kids haven't played with Jay Z's daughter Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid are the latest celebrities involved in photoshop jobs gone wrong Isla Fisher, Zach Galifianakis and Gal Gadot freaked out by Jon Hamm's driving Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry among the parade of pop stars aiding Clinton in the closing weeks James Woods hopes a Twitter user he hated died 'in agony' Anne Hathaway says Oscar win 'felt wrong' Salma Hayek says Trump planted a story about her after she refused to date him

Selena Gomez has reportedly blocked ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber from contacting her in the wake of their break-up.

Reports suggested Justin was desperate to win Selena back after their split earlier this month and had inundated her with calls and texts.

According to TMZ, the pair sat down to try and work things out on Sunday but resolved to end it for good.

A source tells the website the former Disney star has now programmed her phone and communication devices to prevent her ex from reaching her.

Gomez was still following Bieber on Twitter at press time, but insiders say she now wants nothing to do with the pop star.

It's thought 20-year-old Gomez was the one to end the couple's two-year romance.

Bieber's flirtatious behaviour at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show reportedly pushed the relationship to a breaking point.

The teenage heartthrob performed at the catwalk extravaganza earlier this month and was later spotted posing with a host of gorgeous models.

The stars' busy schedules were also to blame, according to RadarOnline.

"He's been continually choosing work over Selena and she's finally had enough," a source told the website. Neither star has confirmed the reports.

Bieber was dealt a further blow on Wednesday as a judge threw out a case involving a paparazzo accused of pursuing the star in a high-speed car chase.

Paul Raef was charged in July with breaking a California law meant to crack down on dangerous driving by celebrity photographers. The defendant still faces counts of reckless driving.

Ad Feedback

- Stuff

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content