Kim Kardashian West on hiatus from the whole world
Kim Kardashian West is "taking some much needed time off'' from sharing on her phone app after she was held up at gunpoint in Paris, according to a handwritten noted posted in the app Monday by an assistant.
"But not to worry,'' wrote 'Steph Shep,' the nickname for Kardashian West's assistant, Stephanie Sheppard. "We've called upon Kims (sic) closest friends, fam & yours truly to serve up some exclusives.''
Sheppard promised: "Stay tuned for new posts and app takeovers!!"
Kardashian West has maintained silence on all her social media streams since the October 3 jewellery heist, when she was bound and left in a bathtub by suspects who remain at large. Police estimate more than NZ $14 million in jewels were stolen.
* Kardashian plagued by flashbacks
* Kim Kardashian's bodyguard Pascal Duvier had debts of $1.6m, filed for bankruptcy - report
* Ex-thief explains what's likely to happen to Kim Kardashian's stolen jewels
* Sharyn Casey: Kim Kardashian deserves our sympathy, not be the butt of jokes
* Kim Kardashian escaped captors by wriggling free, may have been tailed for days
* Kim Kardashian robbery: who knew she was alone?
* Why are people mocking Kim K for being a victim of violent crime?
* Kardashian arrives back in US after gunpoint robbery, jewel heist in Paris hotel room
The paid app is a rare social media spot where Kardashian West charges money for access. It had been left untouched since the robbery.
The heist, sister Khloe Kardashian said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show about a week after the hold up, was a "wake up call to make a lot of life adjustments'' for all in the reality TV family.
Usually heavy social media sharers, the famous sisters, mother, brother and a universe of friends have scaled way back and Kardashian has kept a low profile.