1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax New Zealand Limited through its website www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, Paramount Pictures, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. How to enter : Entry is free. Entrants must enter their details in the editorial article on www.stuff.co.nz. One entry per person.
5. Dates: The competition closes on 2 Feb 2014 at 11:59pm.The prize draw will take place after 10am on 3 Feb 2014.
6. Prize: The first name drawn will be the winner, the winning prize consists of;
Full Prize Inclusions For two People:
- This prize includes 2 x return economy air-fares - departure and arrival from and to Auckland International Airport. However please note that domestic air-fares to and out of Auckland will not be covered and will need to be covered by the prize winners, if they reside outside the Auckland area
- Ground Transfers: Private airport transfers in Cancun, Mexico
- Accommodation: Six nights luxury beachfront hotel accommodation in Cancun
- All-Inclusive: To include breakfast, lunch, dinner, selected snacks and soft drinks throughout your stay
- Exclusive VIP Tour: small-group tour of Chichen Itza; with an expert guide
- And early access to this Paranormal Wonder to beat the crowds
- Private boat trip to Isla Mujeres with drinks and snacks on board, and use of snorkelling equipment
- Free time to explore Isla Mujeres - The Island of Women - that's home to modern day white witches and reports of paranormal phenomena
- Lunch for two at the island's most bewitching restaurant - La Bruja
- Bruja Experience: Night time show with Brujas and Shaman, to include ancient rituals and ceremonies with two course dinner included
- Full Winner Management from element - 5 Million Public Liability Insurance
At least 1 person travelling must be over the age of 18; accommodation is based on 2 guests sharing a double/twin room; a valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; prize does not include travel to and from the domestic airport, personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated; all elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered; once confirmed, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available; all travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country;prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed with that time. Dinner during show provided to a fixed value from a set menu. Lunch at La Bruja provided to the value of $35USD
7. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8.The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- © Fairfax NZ News
Which film do you think should take the Best Picture Oscar?