Earlier this week we asked you if Lisa Gail Allred had produced the worst music video ever. Many of you answered our call and proposed some works of art that could easily be classified as a visual and sonic assault.
Tirelessly, we have worked our way through your suggestions (so you don't have to) and selected arguably the five-worst music videos ever made.
1. The top spot is taken by Courtney Stodden - the 17-year-old aspiring "singer" who married 51-year-old Lost actor Doug Hutchison - with her Don't Put It On Me. Singing straight into the camera while sitting on a row-boat sporting a revealing shiny pink swim suit, this video has all the markings of the worst music video EVER.
2. Hot Problems: This is a truly terrible single made by Doubletake Studios Limited. May we add the company who made the video is "no longer trading"...
3. Jan Terri's video to Losing You is certainly one of Stuff readers' favourite. The "musician" from Chicago, Illinois, is featured in the video riding around the city in a limo and then on the back of a motorbike.
4. Kim Kardashian's mum Kris Jenner is dedicating her "hit" music video, I Love my Friends, to her famous daughter. Be prepared for some pain.
5. Let's be honest here, you just can't have a list of top-five worst music videos without Rebecca Black's infamous Friday music video!
And now go and enjoy your Friday with those beautiful tracks playing in your head.
- © Fairfax NZ News
Which is the best band?Related story: (See story)