Auckland singer-songwriter Jamie McDell has just launched a special online treasure hunt to celebrate the upcoming release of her debut album, Six Strings and a Sailboat and to help her out a but we are hosting a clue for her Gypsy Pirates to solve.
Watch the video above for the clue!
With the clue in mind, figure out which of the locations Jamie is referring to Treasure Map on your left, and then make note of the co-ordinates, e.g. 51° E 42° S.
Once you have the correct co-ordinates - e.g. 51E42S - enter them as your password to un-lock this page HERE which will give you a special character to collect.
Continue to collect all eleven characters over the next ten days - there will be a bonus character given out by Jamie, herself - which will combine to give you the YouTube URL address of a video from Jamie announcing details about her album release show at Rainbows End.
The first person to send through their contact details and the completed URL will win the GRAND PRIZE!
- The first 25 people to send through the correct URL will win free entry to Rainbows End to see Jamie perform AND have a free fun day at Rainbows End, as well as a mini prize-pack of Jamie McDell treasure. You'll get to bring a friend too!
- The following 50 people can enter Rainbows End for free and watch Jamie perform but will have to pay if they want to enjoy the rides.
- Treasure chest of all Jamie's favourite things!
- Surfboard signed and drawn on by Jamie.
- $500 shopping spree at Amazon.
- Free flights thanks to GrabaSeat and transfers to Kaikoura to experience Whale Watch for you and a friend.