Winery Tour Competition: Terms and Conditions
Winery Tour Competition stuff.co.nz -Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax New Zealand Limited through its website www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, Civic Events, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4. How to enter : Entry is free. Entrants must contribute an item to the Summer Loving assigment on www.stuff.co.nz. You must have signed up to Stuff Nation to comment. One entry per person.
5. Dates: The competition closes on 10 December 2013 at 9.59am. The winner will be picked after 10am on 10 December.
6. Prize: 4 tickets to the Classic Hits Winery Tour show of the winner's choice, to include VIP access to the show and a reserved area to see the show. (The other costs associated with the event - transport, accommodation if required and so on - are the responsibility of the winner).
The next five names drawn will win the runner up prizes.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8.The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.