Last batch of Adele tickets released
Fans who missed out on Adele tickets have one last chance to see her live show in March.
From midday today, a small amount of reserved seating tickets will be released.
Adele announced last year that she would be coming to New Zealand as a part of her live tour.
Huge demand for tickets prompted organisers to review the seating plan at Auckland's Mt Smart Stadium.
* Adele's NZ tour 2017: Adele pre-sales sell out within 15 minutes
* Event promoters fuming because of ongoing ticket scalping
* Adele announces one-off Auckland concert
* Adele posts sickbed apology video after cancelling show
* Ticket resale war heats up: warning over scalping sites
The final release of tickets was announced after they found additional seating to be a possibility.
Tickets will be released across all price ranges for the 360 degree in-the-round production.
They will be available from Live Nation from 12pm February 1.
Luke Hede, VP of Promotions for Live Nation Australasia said "We anticipate the tickets will sell very fast."
Adele became a record-holder after her tour became the fastest selling by an artist in New Zealand history.
Organisers confirmed that tickets to the first two shows sold out in "a record-breaking twenty three minutes".
Tickets to the third gig, released to the public at 12.20pm, sold out shortly after 1.40pm.