Win a VIP experience at the Classic Hits Winery Tour
Be in to win the ultimate VIP Winery Tour experience at Black Barn Vineyard
Mangapapa Petit Hotel
Mangapapa Petit Hotel
You could be dining with the Exponents at Black Barn Vineyard as part of the VIP experience
0 of 0
« Previous« PreviousNext »Next »
The Classic Hits Winery Tour, the largest tour in New Zealand, is about to kick off in Hamilton on 31. January. The 2014 line up brings to the stage one of New Zealand's most loved live acts, The Exponents who are preparing a show especially for the Winery Tour.
Joining them - with a show just as spectacular - is Stan Walker. Having recently wowed audiences at Christmas In The Park and on his own tour earlier in 2013, fans can expect an energetic and hit laden stage show from Walker and his full dance crew.
Completing the line up is Breaks Co-op, featuring the dulcet tones of Andy Lovegrove. They owned the radio airwaves a few years back with the summer smash The Otherside, and are out to follow up the success with their new single Sounds Familiar.
This year we have the ultimate VIP experience at the Havelock North Black Barn Vineyard show on 7. February to give away to one lucky Stuff reader.
Prize consists of:
- Flights for two from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Napier thanks to Grabaseat
- Accomodation at Mangapapa Petit Hotel Havelock North – Bed and Breakfast package for two people for two nights
- Hire Car for the duration of your stay
- Lunch with The Exponents on 7. February at Black Barn cafe
- Two tickets to the 7. February show including reserved seating and a picnic hamper for two
How to enter:
Simply fill in the competition form below and correctly answer the following question - What is the first single from Breaks Co-op new album called?
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax Media through its website www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Fairfax Media New Zealand and Civic Events, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrant & accompanying guest must be 18 years or over on 2 Feb 2014.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is free. One entry per person
5. DATES: The competition closes on 20 January at 9.59am.The prize draw will take place after 10am on 20 January 2014.
2 x return economy flights with Grabaseat from Auckland Wellington or Christchurch to Napier including all relevant airline taxes.. Does not include transfers from winners home to Airport. Flying into Napier Thursday 7th February and departing Saturday 8th February 2014. The winner and travelling companion must be over 18 yrs. Hire Car including GPS for duration of the stay. Bed and Breakfast package for 2 people at Mangapapa Petit Hotel in Havelock North on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th February 2014. 2 x tickets to Classic Hits Winery Tour at Black Barn Vineyard in Havelock North. Reserved seating at event and a Hamper for two. Please note: All travel while in Napier, all food, mini bar, room service and any other expenses are winners and guests sole responsibility.
A credit card imprint may be required at time of check in at the hotel. All travel insurance, and any other expenses associated with travel, personal expenses are the prize winner's responsibility. Tickets are non transferable. Name changes are not permitted. Travel must be taken on the dates specified or
the prize will be forfeited and no alternative prizing will be awarded. Attendance at the venue may be subject to the venue operator's conditions of entry. Any refusal of entry to the venue by or on behalf of the venue operators will be at the venue operator's sole discretion and no alternative prizing will be awarded in the case of refusal of entry.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days, Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10.INFORMATION By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11.Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12.Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
13.No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- © Fairfax NZ News
Simon Sweetman Outside of Portishead