Stuff's summer sounds: Aaradhna
It's summertime and artists and bands around the country are gearing up for festivals and tours. We've caught up with a bunch of Kiwi artists and asked them a couple of questions: Today Aaradhna's
1. What are you up to this summer?
I'll be hanging with my loved ones and also I will be doing the More FM Summer Vineyard Tour happening this Feb with Opshop, Che Fu and Missy Higgins
2. What's your favourite thing about playing summer festivals/tours?
Singing under the sun
3. Three things you need at every summer festival/gig:
Sunscreen, drinks and good friends
4. The best summer venue in New Zealand and why?
Vineyards all over NZ - to listen and play live music at a vineyard setting on a hot summer's day with an everlasting wine supply sounds like the best kind of summer venue to me.
5. If you're not on stage yourself - who's your favourite summer act?
Aaradhna performs the MoreFM Summer Vineyard Tour with Opshop, Che Fu and Missy Higgins.
February 15 - Mills Reef Winery, Tauranga
February 16 - Sileni Estates Winery, Hawke's Bay
February 17 - Te Kairanga Vineyard, Martinborough
February 19 - Trifalgar Park, Nelson
February 22 - The Groynes, Christchurch
February 23 - Turanga Creek Winery, Auckland
Out now: Treble & Reverb