Duke TV brings The Late Late Show with James Corden to New Zealand
TVNZ's new "male skewed" channel Duke may be drawing a lot of criticism, but it is bringing one of the most popular talk shows in the world to New Zealand.
The Late Late Show with James Corden will launch on Duke on March 20, bringing the man behind the viral hit Carpool Karaoke to your lounge.
If you haven't seen Carpool Karaoke yet, it doesn't get much better than Adele not only belting out her own hits, but also singing to the Spice Girls and rapping along to Nicki Minaj, plus Corden throws in a few impressive harmonies.
The show is set apart from others with a more laid back vibe, even offering viewers a behind-the-scenes peek into the green rooms of the guests and having his guests take part in hilarious games.
* Adele joins actor and comic James Corden for some Carpool Karaoke
* Sia reveals reason she wears wigs in James Corden's Carpool Karaoke
* Kylie Minogue, James Corden duet on Only You in Christmas number one bid
* David Beckham and James Corden strip off for hilarious underwear ad spoof
* Breakout talent Reggie Watts heads to NZ
Another plus is band-leader Reggie Watts - a comedian and musician well famous in his own right, best known for his loop artistry, free-styling and improvisation.
Most recently, Watts created a track with Star Wars droid BB-8, calling the robot his "muse" - see the video below.
The Late Late Show with James Corden will premiere on Duke at 6pm Sunday, March 20. Following that, it will air at 7pm on weeknights.