Bachelor NZ review: Two leave, and Naz reveals hitlist
Two contestants left the show as the third episode of The Bachelor NZ unfolded with a heavy focus on dog grooming and de-sexing and another victory to the Machiavellian schemer Naz.
Naz turned playground grass to tip off Jordan that she reckoned Anna's intentions were far from pure, and barely suppressed a fit of the giggles as Jordan sent her rival home at the end of the show.
Host Mike Puru told her: "Your quest for true love ends here", but Anna retorted: "Not necessarily."
* Take our Bachelor quiz
* The Bachelor's Dani Robinson and Chrystal Chenery read mean comments
* Bachelor NZ: Claudia Congalen says she comes across as a 'confident diva'
* Review: A 'mean girl' is born in The Bachelor NZ
* The Bachelor NZ: 'I want to know why I was sent home'
* The hidden past of the women on the Bachelor NZ
* Review: The Bachelor NZ, Season 2
* The Bachelor NZ: Five things we want to see this season
* Jordan Mauger: New star of The Bachelor NZ
* Mike Puru: The Bachelor Jordan is a 'bloke's bloke'
She wasn't the only exit, with Samoan Princess Metz taking an early mark - but her reasons for quitting early were obscured with producers cutting away from her heart to heart with the Bachelor.
Jordan again turned to the water for a solo date with Storm, taking her kayaking then smearing chocolate mousse on her nose with a remarkably successful if ham-fisted seduction technique.
Then he delivered out a group date that involved washing dogs, to the delight of animal-loving Nicole, who towed him aside for a chat about her trip to Samoa to de-sex dogs.
The other highlight of the episode was a further peek into Jordan's extensive singlet collection. This time, he rolled out the white with red stripes, and the red with white stripes.