Watch: Footage of the new Game of Thrones filming location in Spain
Game of Thrones is leaving the chilly north for the beaches of Spain.
Season seven of the the popular fantasy show is being film in Zumaia in Basque Country, in the northern Spain.
The popular hit fantasy series is set in the fictional kingdom of Westeros, but is filmed in various locations.
Fans have speculated that the Spanish beach will act as the landing area for Daenerys and her huge fleet.
* Game of Thrones to start filming in Spain's Basque Country
* Game of Thrones' Jon Snow ditches beard for a whole new look
* Fans incredulous after Sansa Stark snubbed in Emmy nominations
* Whopping 23 Emmy nominations for Game of Thrones
* Five shows to watch now that Game of Thrones is over