How to make your makeup last
1. Apply a primer. We used Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer.
2. Use your usual foundation. Oil-free foundations generally last longer. We used L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation.
3. Apply concealer to any problem areas. We used Revlon Photoready Concealer.
4. Apply a translucent powder through your T-zone - this is where makeup tends to slide. We used Revlon Photoready Translucent Finisher.
5. A gel eye liner will stay much longer than a pencil liner. We used Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner.
6. Lip liner will stop your lipstick bleeding. We used No Bleeding Lips Invisible Lip Liner.
7. Apply your lipstick with a brush for precision. Matte lip colours have more staynig power than gloss. We used Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Electric Pink - Matte.