Natural beauty shines at Cannes
The stars were out in hoards at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
With events that draw hundreds, and paparazzi everywhere, the celebrities no doubt feel the pressure to glam up.
But a few sassy actresses shunned the norm and opted for a natural makeup look that was fresh and youthful.
It's refreshing to see our favourite stars' true colours shine through, with natural makeup looks that are easy to recreate at home.
NATURAL MAKEUP TIPS
- "Natural" makeup doesn't mean no makeup. Natural makeup is lightweight but flawless.
- Perfect your base with a primer and a light foundation.
- Dab concealer only where needed and blend well with the fingertips.
- Cream blush gives the skin a natural flush without looking cakey.
- Nude brown eyeshadows allows for a soft and natural look.
- Finish off the face with a nude or warm natural lip shade.
WIN WITH ESTEE LAUDER
It's gift time at Estee Lauder, and we're helping them celebrate.
From May 30, purchase any two Estee Lauder products from Farmers stores nationwide and receive a free gift with purchase.
It's your choice - pick either a makeup pack or a skincare pack to take home. Each pack includes eight Estee Lauder products, and is valued at over $200. The promotion is available until June 17 or while stocks last.
To ring in the new Estee Lauder Gift Time promotion, we are giving away 20 Gift with Purchase packs - 10 makeup and 10 skincare.
To enter the draw, comment below and tell us which star pulled off the natural look best at Cannes.
Entries close at 11am on Wednesday May 30. Winners will be notified by email.
This story is now closed to comments.