Your guide to East Auckland Christmas light displays
Christmas is only a week away.
But with the kids now finished school, there's still plenty of time to see the Christmas light displays across Auckland.
We set out to compile a list of some displays on in the eastern area.
Residents spend hours preparing and setting up their displays for others to enjoy.
While they are at, some collect donations for charities, others give out free candy canes or have a surprise visit from Santa Claus.
Last year we featured East Tamaki residents Paul Stevenson and Karen Kirk's annual display.
And in the process of making a list this year, we found East Auckland's answer to Franklin Rd.
Residents of Uldale Pl in Northpark went all-out this year with every house in the cul-de-sac featuring grand light displays.
Here is a list of some displays in East Auckland:
- Howick Village light display, Fencible Walkway, Picton St, Howick. From 8pm-11pm.
- Eastgate Christian Centre, 5 Ben Lomond Cres, Pakuranga
- 6 Kookaburra Place, Botany Downs
- 12 Pinewood Grove, Botany Downs
- 84 The Parade, Bucklands Beach
- 9 Sayes Close, East Tamaki
- 31, 33, 43 and 45 John Brooke Cres, East Tamaki Heights
- 4 Corta Bella, Golflands
- 21 Simon Owen, Golflands
- 9 Renway Rise, Meadowlands
- Uldale Place, Northpark
- 1a Tarnica Rd, Northpark