10. TOBIAS SORENSEN: With earnings of $319,000, this Danish model has featured in ad campaigns for Zara, Diesel, D&G and Antony Morato (pictured). Many brands Photoshop out the model's distinct scar (a dog bit him when he was little), but Morato has decided to keep it in this campaign shot.
9. JON KORTAJARENA: Film buffs will recognise the 28-year-old Spaniard from Tom Ford's A Single Man - the Bilbao native earned $349,000 in the past year thanks to campaigns with H&M (pictured) and Karl Largerfeld.
8. OLLIE EDWARDS: The British model is apparently famous for his "exceptional skin" and is best known as the face of Ralph Lauren. He has also had high profile campaigns with Giorgio Armani eyewear (pictured), DKNY and Brioni, raking in $494,000 in the past year. Fast fact: he's been a keen motocross rider since he was five - fit and fit (if you know what we're saying).
7. TYSON BALLOU: The 6 ft 2 in Texan model earned $512,000 in the past year - now 36, he started his career at 15 and has appeared in ads for D&G (pictured), H&M, Calvin Klein and Salvatore Ferragamo.
6. RYAN BURNS: A lucrative fragrance endorsement deal with Ermenegildo Zegna is mostly to thank for the bulk of green-eyed Californian model's annual pay cheque of $735,000. He's also one of Hugo Boss' firm favourites.
5. NOAH MILLS: After 10 years in the business, the Sex And The City 2 actor earned $892,000 last year. Fast fact: the Canadian plays the love interest in Taylor Swift's video for 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' - Tay-Tay obviously pays well.
4. ARTHUR KULKOV: The Siberia-born Russian raked in just over $1 million last year. The 30-year-old was scouted while playing soccer while at university in New York, and found success in the hard-to-get-into print ad business almost straight away. He's got multiple-year contracts with Tommy Hilfiger and D&G and has appeared in ads for Gap, Park & Bond (pictured), Express and Bloomingdales.
3. SIMON NESSMAN: With a pay packet of $1.3 million, the 23-year-old Canadian has found success both on the runway and in print campaigns. Becoming the face of Giorgio Armani fragrance Aqua di Gio Essenza is sure to be one of the most lucrative things he's ever done. He also appeared in Madonna's 2012 music video Girl Gone Wild.
2. DAVID GANDY: We're surprised he's not at number one, as the 33-year-old is certainly the most well-known male model in the world. He cashed in $1.69 million this year thanks to his roles as ambassador for Johnnie Walker Blue and Whey Hey ice cream and his stake in his own fitness training app. The model - who has just recently split from Les Mis star Samantha Barks - really has D&G to thank for his mega fame, specifically his role in their 2007 Light Blue fragrance ad (white Speedos have never looked so good).
1. SEAN O'PRY: He's the highest earning model of the year with $1.81 million in takings, and his story is very 'of today'. The 24-year-old was discovered on My Space when photos of his school prom were posted. Major campaigns are what have beefed up his bank balance - most notably with Viktor & Rolf (pictured), CK, Versace, D&G, Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors.
0 of 0
« Previous« PreviousNext »Next »