Cuisine Artisan Awards 2017: entry form example
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE FORM YOU MUST COMPLETE ONLINE TO ENTER THE CUISINE ARTISAN AWARDS 2017. CLICK HERE FOR THE ACTUAL FORM.
We're on the hunt for the best New Zealand artisan-made food and beverage products
This is the ninth year of the Cuisine Artisan Awards. The awards aim to uncover the best of this country's artisan-made products, produced by people who apply their skills to making individually crafted goods, often according to traditional practices.
The Cuisine Artisan Awards are open to all products excluding:
• Olive oil
• Beer or cider
• Wine or spirits
• Primary products with no added value (e.g. raw meat, produce)
Please complete this form, answering all questions including the entry question on page 4, and submit. All questions must be completed for the entry to be valid. Entries close on February 17. On submitting the form, you will receive instructions for delivering samples.
Late entries will not be accepted.
Direct any enquiries about entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENTER YOUR DETAILS
In order to participate in the awards, your business must fulfill the following criteria:
• You must employ fewer than 19 permanent members of staff (full- or part-time).
• Your business must be fully independent, not a subsidiary of another company, organisation or trader and not a franchise or supported by any other organisation.
• Your annual turnover must not be greater than $5 million.
Judging and Prizes
• Finalists and winners will be decided by a judging panel appointed by Cuisine.
• Up to 10 winners including one supreme winner will be selected from these finalists.
• All winners will receive exposure in Cuisine's May 2017 issue in a special editorial announcement of the Artisan Awards winners, exposure in Cuisine email newsletters, associated publicity and promotion of their products and availability on Cuisine social media where applicable.
Terms and Conditions
• All entries must be be submitted by February 17, 2017, and samples received as per the instructions given in the confirmation email.
• Entries must include a fully completed entry form, including your answer to the entry question, and product samples.
• Supporting materials may be included with your entry if desired (this material will not be returned).
• Cuisine accepts no liability for lost, delayed or misdirected samples. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• All entrants to the Cuisine Artisan Awards 2017 agree to take part in reasonable publicity and promotions. This includes providing product samples for publicity and reader promotions.
• The winners agree to be available for media interviews within New Zealand when the awards are announced in mid April 2017.
• The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• It is the sole responsibility of all entrants to provide relevant information to support their entry and all completed entries will become the property of Cuisine.
• All producers agree not to hold the organisers responsible in the event of any accident, loss or damage from whatever cause, arising to any article or exhibit or non-delivery of the same.
• Entry to the competition and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any winner's name, image and any competition entry (excluding contact details or financial information), for promotional and/or editorial purposes without additional consultation.
• Personal information provided in your entry form will not be passed to any third parties, other than for the purpose of judging the competition or for use as outlined above.
• Entrants must not be an employee of Fairfax Magazines or associated sponsors.
• Winning products may display the Cuisine Artisan Awards sticker purchased from Cuisine for a period of three years from the award being given. If a product recipe is changed from the original recipe during that time or the product is impacted by a poor growing season, then that product is no longer entitled to wear the sticker.
• By completing an entry form for the Cuisine Artisan Awards 2017, you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
About your business
Please note, entrants must have an annual turnover of less than $5 million. Additionally, you must employ fewer than 19 permanent members of staff (full or part-time) and your business must be fully independent – not a subsidiary of another company, organisation or trader and not a franchise or supported by any other organisation.
Number of permanent employees (full-time or part-time):
Company annual turnover
About your product(s)
Please note, you can choose a maximum of two of your products to enter into these awards.
Name of product 1
Product 1 ingredients
Name of product 2
Ingredients product 2
Please list all the outlets where your product/s can be purchased (include online) and the recommended retail price.
Where is your product manufactured? And by whom?
Entry Question Answer
In no more than 500 words, please tell us why you should be selected as a Cuisine Artisan Awards 2017 finalist. Please provide relevant details of points such as traditional skills utilised; innovative production methods; a view to sustainability; and an emphasis on true quality. What is it that makes your product stand out from the rest and demonstrates your passion as an artisan producer?