|200g self-raising flour|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|275g caster sugar|
|110g butter, melted|
|500g natural yoghurt|
|200ml warm water|
|600g strawberries, chopped
|icing sugar, for dusting|
NEED TO KNOW
|Type of dish||Baking|
|Serves/makes||12 - 16|
|1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Line and grease a 20cm spring-form tin.
3. Place dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine and make a well in the centre.
4. Add the butter, 300g yoghurt and water and beat until well blended.
5. Stir through half the strawberries and pour into the tin.
6. Bake for two hours or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven to a cooling rack and stand for 15 minutes before removing from tin. Once completely cool, top with remaining yoghurt and strawberries.
8. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
If you had to, which would you give up for a week?Related story: The best chocolate recipes ever