Love those little mountains of chocolate bar goodness? Then you'll adore this six-step mousse.
NEED TO KNOW
|Type of dish||Pudding|
|Serves/makes||4-6 glasses of mousse|
|750ml thickened cream|
|300g Toblerone milk chocolate|
|6 tablespoons hot water|
|3 egg whites|
1. In a bowl, whip the cream until just stiff.
2. Place a bowl with the chocolate and 6 tablespoons of water over a pan of simmering water and allow to melt (alternatively this can be done in a microwave on low). Remove from heat, stir and cool slightly.
3. Now beat the egg whites in a clean bowl with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Fold the melted chocolate into the cream and then carefully fold in the egg whites.
5. Save the yolks for an omelette or scrambled eggs.
6. Pour into individual glasses or serving dishes and chill for a few hours before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
If you had to, which would you give up for a week?Related story: The best chocolate recipes ever