An easy recipe for mid-week entertaining. You'll spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying that wine with your friends!
A roasting tin is your best friend when you want a simple dinner of lamb, chicken or spicy sausage. Just add your favourite flavours and you're set.
|500g new potatoes, thickly sliced|
|4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|1 sprig rosemary, leaves only|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|4 x 3-cutlet lamb racks|
|1 lemon, sliced|
|200g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes|
|100g green olives, pitted and roughly torn|
|tzatziki, to serve|
NEED TO KNOW
|Type of dish||Quick and easy|
|Cooking time||30 min - 1 hour|
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC fan-forced (240ºC conventional).
2. Place potatoes and 2 tbsp olive oil in a large baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, crush rosemary, garlic and 1 tsp salt with a mortar and pestle to form a paste. Stir in remaining olive oil and season with pepper.
4.Rub over lamb racks, add lemon slices and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
5. Remove baking tray from oven and add lamb racks alongside potatoes.
6. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until lamb is cooked to your liking.
7. Remove lamb and set aside in a warm place, loosely covered in foil, to rest for 15 minutes.
8. Add tomatoes and olives to baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve vegetables and olives with lamb racks, sliced into cutlets, and tzatziki alongside. Serve with rioja.
Ratings & Reviews
If you had to, which would you give up for a week?Related story: The best chocolate recipes ever