NEED TO KNOW
|Type of dish||Roast|
|Cooking time||<30 min|
This recipe has a great range of fibre in it (and happens to be delicious, too).
600g new potatoes, halved
|cooking oil spray|
|cup unsweetened yoghurt|
|cup reduced-fat sour cream|
|2 tsp finely chopped lemon zest|
|300g green beans|
|400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
200g baby spinach
|8 lamb cutlets, trimmed|
|cup lemon juice|
2 tsp fresh chopped oregano
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until just tender. Drain and carefully place on a lined baking tray. Spray with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden.
2. To make dressing, beat yoghurt, sour cream, lemon zest and chives together, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Steam beans for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Add chickpeas. Heat through. Toss with potatoes and spinach. Set aside.
4. Heat a large frying pan or chargrill pan to medium-high. Spray lamb cutlets with oil and cook for 2 minutes each side, or to your liking.
5. Pour over lemon juice and sprinkle with oregano.
6. Serve with salad and yoghurt dressing.
- Sunday Star Times
Ratings & Reviews
If you had to, which would you give up for a week?Related story: The best chocolate recipes ever