The week in celeb social media snaps

KYLIE MINOGUE: About 75 per cent of the population will zone straight in on the 45-year-old's well-preserved assets, while the other 25 per cent of us now need to sit down, take stock and process that Kyles, one of our idols, wears scrunchies.
KYLIE MINOGUE: About 75 per cent of the population will zone straight in on the 45-year-old's well-preserved assets, while the other 25 per cent of us now need to sit down, take stock and process that Kyles, one of our idols, wears scrunchies.
KATE UPTON: In another straight-woman-only observation, that bikini must be tied headache-inducingly tight. Either that, or there are five stylists lying below the couch doing leg Pilates with a specially lengthened cord all in the name of lift.
KATE UPTON: In another straight-woman-only observation, that bikini must be tied headache-inducingly tight. Either that, or there are five stylists lying below the couch doing leg Pilates with a specially lengthened cord all in the name of lift.
JUSTIN BIEBER: He reads?! Or are those all fake storage books? Each one filled with pictures of Biebs by Biebs, travel-sized bottles of hairspray and vials of the One Direction boy's hair (and tears)...
JUSTIN BIEBER: He reads?! Or are those all fake storage books? Each one filled with pictures of Biebs by Biebs, travel-sized bottles of hairspray and vials of the One Direction boy's hair (and tears)...
IRELAND BALDWIN: That dog at front left has bags of swag.
IRELAND BALDWIN: That dog at front left has bags of swag.
HEIDI KLUM: The German model's flight rider: a swag of Apple products, a glass of Gewürztraminer, a scented candle, the whole plane to herself and an unlimited supply of crudites.
HEIDI KLUM: The German model's flight rider: a swag of Apple products, a glass of Gewürztraminer, a scented candle, the whole plane to herself and an unlimited supply of crudites.
JAMES FRANCO: The actor's Instagram continues to be a dark, strange place that has clearly required a bag of illicit drugs to make happen*. *And by clearly, I don't actually mean clearly - as in, I take no responsibility for claims made in this caption.
JAMES FRANCO: The actor's Instagram continues to be a dark, strange place that has clearly required a bag of illicit drugs to make happen*. *And by clearly, I don't actually mean clearly - as in, I take no responsibility for claims made in this caption.
SNOOP LION (WILL ALWAYS BE DOGG IN MY HEART): Please insert the James Franco caption (with a name switch) here.
SNOOP LION (WILL ALWAYS BE DOGG IN MY HEART): Please insert the James Franco caption (with a name switch) here.
MADONNA: The 54-year-old Peta Pan of pop shows us all how to brush grills. Maybe her and <a href="http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI4MjI0NTA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTMzMTEz._V1._SY314_CR13,0,214,314_.jpg" target="_blank">Richard Kiel</a> could go halves on some kind of completely-unnecessary grills cleaning kit, to be featured on daytime TV right after that amazing blender that whizzes soup like a total baller. I don't even really like soup and I want that thing.
MADONNA: The 54-year-old Peta Pan of pop shows us all how to brush grills. Maybe her and <a href="http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI4MjI0NTA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTMzMTEz._V1._SY314_CR13,0,214,314_.jpg" target="_blank">Richard Kiel</a> could go halves on some kind of completely-unnecessary grills cleaning kit, to be featured on daytime TV right after that amazing blender that whizzes soup like a total baller. I don't even really like soup and I want that thing.
KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN: While the alpha 'Dash is on maternity leave from selfies and other self-obsessed snaps, we'll have to sate ourselves with the lives of the lesser Dashians. Sports fans - here's something for you, that lady in the white fringed number is Larsa Pippen (wifey to NBA legend Scottie).
KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN: While the alpha 'Dash is on maternity leave from selfies and other self-obsessed snaps, we'll have to sate ourselves with the lives of the lesser Dashians. Sports fans - here's something for you, that lady in the white fringed number is Larsa Pippen (wifey to NBA legend Scottie).
ASHLEY BENSON: Tween role models continue to outdo themselves: this week, Pretty Little Liars star Ash Ben posted a selfie mocking the at-the-time and-in-fact-still-in-hospital-under-mental-evaluation, Amanda Bynes. Way to kick a woman while she's down.
ASHLEY BENSON: Tween role models continue to outdo themselves: this week, Pretty Little Liars star Ash Ben posted a selfie mocking the at-the-time and-in-fact-still-in-hospital-under-mental-evaluation, Amanda Bynes. Way to kick a woman while she's down.
RIHANNA: Oh, and Rihanna continues to set a great example too - let's just keep pouring money at her then, shall we? Yep? Okay.
RIHANNA: Oh, and Rihanna continues to set a great example too - let's just keep pouring money at her then, shall we? Yep? Okay.
NILE RANGER: In other-good-moves-of-the-week, former Newcastle United striker Nile got a tatt of his surname on his temple. Your options were Nile or Ranger, buddy - surely the former would have hurt less? And looked slightly less lame...
NILE RANGER: In other-good-moves-of-the-week, former Newcastle United striker Nile got a tatt of his surname on his temple. Your options were Nile or Ranger, buddy - surely the former would have hurt less? And looked slightly less lame...
MIRANDA KERR: I have nothing - Flynn's cuteness blinds my ability to write sarcastic captions, it's an Achilles heel.
MIRANDA KERR: I have nothing - Flynn's cuteness blinds my ability to write sarcastic captions, it's an Achilles heel.
GISELE BUNDCHEN: Speaking of cuteness, here's a snap of Gisele with her gorgeous six-month-old bub Vivian Lake: I wonder if Bridget Moynahan ever trawls through Gisele's perfect-life Instagram after a few too many low-carb wines? Who's Bridget? She's the gorgeous sis in Blue Bloods, and also the woman Tom Brady left, while she was pregnant, for Brazilian supe' Gisele.
GISELE BUNDCHEN: Speaking of cuteness, here's a snap of Gisele with her gorgeous six-month-old bub Vivian Lake: I wonder if Bridget Moynahan ever trawls through Gisele's perfect-life Instagram after a few too many low-carb wines? Who's Bridget? She's the gorgeous sis in Blue Bloods, and also the woman Tom Brady left, while she was pregnant, for Brazilian supe' Gisele.
BEYONCE: Beyonce shared a cute snap of her lil' self this week - her stage parents (remember the D Child-singing-while-on-the-treadmill-at-Matthew-Knowles'-insistence stories?) were obviously keen to get her acquainted to exceptionally heavy stage earrings early on.
BEYONCE: Beyonce shared a cute snap of her lil' self this week - her stage parents (remember the D Child-singing-while-on-the-treadmill-at-Matthew-Knowles'-insistence stories?) were obviously keen to get her acquainted to exceptionally heavy stage earrings early on.

This week, Kylie Minogue shows off her goods, as does Kate Upton, while other celebs behave badly (quelle surprise). 

Stuff