UNRECOGNISABLE: The living room of this one bedroom flat in Birkenhead has been destroyed by fire.
GUTTED: The inside of this Housing NZ flat in Birkenhead is barely recognisable after fire tore through it last night.
SEWING MACHINE: The heat produced from a house fire was so intense it melted glass and warped metal.
FIRE SPREAD: An aggressive fire that started on the bottom level in a block of flats quickly spread to the upstairs and blew out the windows.
0 of 0
« Previous« PreviousNext »Next »