1. British band Alabama 3 provided the theme music for which popular American TV series?
2. In pre-decimal currency days, what was a two-shilling coin called?
3. On which continent would you find a reptile called the cayman?
4. Which hit album of 1986 featured backup singing by the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo?
5. In Cockney rhyming slang, what are you expected to do if it's your turn to get the Britney Spears?
6. Who was James K Polk?
7. Which river discharges into the sea at Westport?
8. Kiev is the capital of which country?
9. Who wrote: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes"?
10. In which New Zealand town would you find the AC Baths?
ANSWERS: 1. The Sopranos; 2. A florin; 3. South America; 4. Graceland, by Paul Simon; 5. Buy the next round of beers; 6. A 19th century US president; 7. The Buller; 8. Ukraine; 9. Benjamin Franklin; 10. Taupo.