Fire engulfs Dunedin house

RACHEL YOUNG
Last updated 07:28 25/07/2014

Relevant offers

A person was taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Dunedin's North East Valley shortly before midnight.

Six fire engines were sent to the Chambers St blaze, with the house well alight by the time firefighters arrived, a Fire Service spokesman said.

One person was taken to Dunedin Hospital with minor smoke inhalation.

The house was "significantly damaged" and a fire crew remains at the scene.

Fire Safety officers will be on site this morning to establish the cause of the blaze.

Ad Feedback

- Stuff

Comments

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content