LATEST: Three Fonterra workers injured in an ammonia spill at the Whareroa site have been treated by ambulance paramedics and are not believed to be seriously affected by the spill.
Roads to the site have now been reopened following the leak about 1.30pm.
Fire Service area chief Pat Fitzell said the leaked ammonia was being dispersed by the wind.
The Fire Service's specialist chemical hazard vehicle from New Plymouth was on its way to Hawera, Fitzell said.
- Taranaki Daily News
The lower drink-driving limits from December are:Related story: Drink-drive limits lowered