The top 10 most clicked stories on Stuff last week ranged between the Scott Guy murder trial, an earthquake in Melbourne, and a woman fired over a jellybean being awarded $8500.
1. Ewen Macdonald swore he didn't kill Scott Guy
Ewen Macdonald swore he did not kill Scott Guy on one of his wife's many prison visits.
2. Earthquake shakes Melbourne
Melbourne and large areas of Victoria were rocked last week by the state's biggest earthquake in more than a century.
3. Mum upset teenage son's death being 'glamorised'
Two teenage boys have died suddenly in Wainuiomata and the mother of one is pleading with young people to stop glorifying the manner of her son's death via text messages and social media.
4. Horror plane flight a 'vomitorium'
Passengers have spoken of their horror after their flight from Las Vegas was turned into a "vomitorium" following a hydraulic failure.
5. Pizza man's body found in Paeroa street
Police were tight lipped early last week on how a Paeroa man ended up dead in the town.
6. Police reveal mystery skeleton's identity
Police launch a murder probe after revealing the identity of a mystery skeleton as that of teen Jane Furlong, who went missing from Auckland's Karangahape Rd in 1993.
7. First boy racer car crushing
The boy racer who had his car crushed last week got back behind the wheel after his "third strike".
8. Police launch wanted people website
Wanted: Police have launched their latest crimefighting tool - a list of people they want to arrest or identify.
9. Kahli's life left in ruins
A knife-wielding thug changed the life of New Plymouth teenager Kahli Sutton - and all for less than $100.
10. Woman fired over jellybean is awarded $8500
The theft of a black jellybean ended up costing the supervisor of a cinema candy bar her job. But in the best of Hollywood traditions, there was a twist to the tale.