Stuff top 10: 4 - 10 February 2013
Stuff's most popular stories from last week ranged from the Solomons earthquake and the funeral of Sir Paul Holmes, to America's deadliest sniper being shot.
1. Tsunami, earthquake deaths in Solomons
A tsunami has damaged dozens of homes and killed several people in the Solomon Islands following a powerful earthquake.
2. Pics Beyonce doesn't want you to see
Beyonce is a fierce performer but it seems she'd rather you didn't have any evidence of this.
3. Holmes, the 'cheeky little whitey', farewelled
Clever, charming, courageous, a bit mad and a "cheeky little whitey" - that was Sir Paul Holmes, his funeral has been told.
4. Thousands in damage after overnight deluge
Upper Hutt book repair specialist Bill Tito and wife Jane were prisoners in their own home after almost 80m of their driveway was torn up during a torrential "monsoon-like" downpour.
5. Man tattoos name onto girlfriend's face
A Russian man who famously tattooed more than 50 stars onto an 18-year-old's face, has inked his name onto the face of his girlfriend after only knowing her for 24 hours.
6. Shock at teen's death from sting
Family and friends in Golden Bay are reeling after a "happy, lovely" teenage girl died from an allergic reaction to a bee sting.
7. Child sex ring busted: Baby 'sold' for $500
A paedophile caught in a nationwide operation offered to pay a man $500 to experience "sexual gratification" with a young boy, according to a police court summary.
8. Nine-year-old girl gives birth
Mexican authorities say a 9-year-old girl has given birth in western Mexico and they are looking for the purported father, a 17-year-old.
9. DNA from Queenstown's 'Madeleine' to go to UK
New Zealand police have obtained a DNA sample from a young girl people had thought to be Madeleine McCann, at the request of Scotland Yard.
10. America's deadliest sniper gunned down in US
America's deadliest sniper was one of two people shot dead by a war veteran at a Texas gun range.