Exploding lawnmower injures man

Last updated 13:58 13/02/2014

Relevant offers

An Auckland man whose lawnmower exploded has been rushed to hospital in a serious condition.

Emergency services arrived at a Mangere address at 11am today where they treated a man for burns.

He was taken to Middlemore Hospital.The fire service was also called to the scene to provide medical assistance.

Ad Feedback

- © Fairfax NZ News

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Quiz SMALL pointer June 26

Daily trivia fix

Is chess your forte?