Police release descriptions of Lois Tolley murder suspects and cars
Police have released descriptions of four men suspected of being involved in the murder of Upper Hutt woman Lois Tolley.
The descriptions, released on Thursday evening, are short on detail, but police have reiterated "somebody knows who these people are, and they need to come forward and share what they know with police".
CCTV footage captured from outside Tolley's flat has also revealed two vehicles of interest.
The first vehicle is a blue Subaru, and the second is a silver, lowered, sedan-type car with black wheels.
* Face-off with suspect described, police say more people of interest in Lois Tolley case
* Upper Hutt homicide investigation: Who was Lois Tolley?
* Police say Upper Hutt woman Lois Tolley was killed in 'execution'
* Operation Archer: Police ask men to come forward in Upper Hutt homicide
Both vehicles were seen in the area of Tolley's flat in .... around the time of her death.
Detective Senior Sergeant Glenn Barnett said police would like to hear from anyone who recognised these vehicles, or anyone who had information that might help to identify the vehicles' owners.
"The investigation team continues to review CCTV footage from the night that Lois was killed and we're confident that we will find more footage that captures the offenders and the vehicles used.
"As advised last week, police now believe it is also possible that one or more females may be involved, and that more than the four people sighted outside Lois' flat that night know what has happened and who is responsible for her death."
* Male, tall, around 188cm, with a skinny build, aged in their 20s or 30s
* Wearing dark, baggy clothing, a hoody with it up, dark, low-slung pants, and possibly white underwear
* Carrying a large, rectangular object.
* Male, shorter than suspect 1, with a skinny build
* Wearing dark baggy clothing.
* Male, tall, with a lean build.
* Wearing dark clothing, long dark pants and a hoody with the hood up.
* Sounded younger than the other suspects
* Believed to be the man that was seen upset outside Tolley's flat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Operation Archer team based at Upper Hutt police station, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.