TPPA signing: Live coverage from Auckland as trade deal signed
Protesters gather at Sky City convention centre where the TPPA is being signed.
Trade ministers from the 12 countries involved in the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement (TPPA) today signed the biggest trade deal in history, here in Auckland. Never before has a free-trade deal provoked so much interest - or so much outrage.
* TPPA literally 'a big deal'
* Protest groups call for peaceful opposition at Auckland signing
* Sovereignty won't be traded away, says Key
* Government confirms TPPA trade deal signing in New Zealand
* The TPPA explained in 30 seconds
* The TPPA explained in three minutes
* The TPPA explained in 30 minutes
A TPPA protest is brought to a standstill by traffic...caused by other TPPA protests in Auckland
#Watch: Hundreds protest the signing of the #TPPA in Auckland. Live coverage: http://bit.ly/1nHvU45 (We are back up after losing reception.)Posted by Stuff.co.nz on Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Protesters gather outside Auckland's SkyCity demonstrating the signing of the TPP trade agreement.
A protester next to police outside SkyCity, Auckland.
Protesters at SkyCity in Auckland on Thursday morning
If you don't have time for a half hour of reading on the TPPA, get the skinny here in less than three minutes.