Inbox: the week on the webADAM ROBERTS
Last updated 09:08 03/02/2012
Somehow, it is Friday once again, well done everyone. Here's this week's Week on the Web, as a reward for good behaviour.
1. A new track from the Flaming Lips featuring Siri (and Erykah Badu, and Biz Markie, for good measure).
2. This year's Orwellian Prize for Journalistic Misrepresentation - a made-up award given by a British academic to recognise particularly inaccurate examples of science journalism - is incredible.
3. YouTube's new Intelligent Channel launched this week - an oasis amid all the cat videos, perhaps? Disclaimer: one of the videos features Ice Cube.
4. Slate's compiled a great list of reads about Saturday Night Live, and the comedians who cut their teeth at the iconic weekly variety show. If you can only stand to read one, here's the best: a New Yorker profile of Tina Fey.
5. College Humour reimagines Breaking Bad as an old-school RPG. I have only just gotten up to season 2 (I know, what's wrong with me?) so I had to skip watching this for fear of spoilers, but I'm told it's amazing.